Gyeonggi Arts Center
- Road Name Address
- Gyeonggi Arts Center.
20 Hyowon-ro 307beon-gil, Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do (16488) Republic of Korea
- Land-lot Based Address
- Gyeonggi Arts Center.
1117 Ingye-dong, Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do (16488) Republic of Korea
- Enter your Destination
- Suwon, Gyeonggi Arts Center (GGAC)
Nearby BUS Station
|Station Name||Station ID||BUS Number|
|Suwon City Hall Station Exit 10 & Exit 1, National Pension Service, Kyeongin Ilbo||
Regular11-1. 61, 80, 81, 82-1
|Gyeonggi Arts Center, Maetan We’ve Haneulchae Apartment||
Regular5-3, 80, 81, 82-1, 83-1, 88, 88-1, 92
Express3007, 3008(Weekday Operation), 7001, 8800
|Maetan Jugong Apartment 4 & 5-danji||
Regular11-1, 13-1, 2-1, 9, 9-1, 92, 92-1, 98, 99-2
- Select a bus stop number to view its location on Google Maps.
- Regular: Gyeonggi bus / Express: Non-stop express city bus
BUS at Major SUBWAY Stations
|Suwon City Hall||
- From Suwon City Hall (Gyeonggi Arts Center) Station Exit 10 of Bundang Line: Go straight for about 300 meters. → Arrive at the Gyeonggi Arts Center.
- From the East Suwon IC(Yeongdong Expressway)
- From the Shingal JC(Gyeongbu Expressway, Yeongdong Expressway)
- From the Gwanggyo-Sanghyeon IC(Yongin Seoul Expressway)
- From the Changnyongmun Intersection
Entry and Exit route
|Category||Basic Parking Fee
(Up to 15 minutes)
(Up to 1 hour)
|Fee for Over 1 Hour
(For each additional hour)
||Free||KRW 1,000||KRW 1,000||Basic fee|
||200% of the basic fee|
||300% of the basic fee|
||50% discount off the basic fee based on a visitor vehicle’s recorded entry & exit times
(It applies only to vehicles that leave the parking facility before 23:00 on the day of the visit.)
- ※Only one discount scheme at a time may be applied when calculating parking fees.
- ※Parking fee discounts are only applied to vehicles whose owners are able to present proof of visit (event/performance tickets, visit confirmation paper, course registration, etc.) at the payment gate (machine).
- ※Parking fees may be collected in advance depending on the situation of the performance venue, and/or parking lot.
Guidelines for Parking Lot Users
- Vehicles must park within the parking space lines.
- If necessary for parking management, some vehicles may be asked or directed to park in a different lot.
- All vehicles must maintain a speed of 10 km/h or less in the parking lot. The use of horns and overtaking are prohibited.
- Vehicles loaded with flammable materials and/or other dangerous substances are prohibited from entering the parking lot.
- Vehicles are not allowed to conduct commercial activities within the parking lot. Any activity that may interfere with parking and/or traffic flow is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not store or leave any valuables inside your vehicle. The Gyeonggi Arts Center is not responsible for theft of or damage to any items left inside a vehicle.