Riccardo Muti Italian Opera Academy in Gyeonggi
(May 22nd, 2016 ~ May 29th, 2016)
The first Italian Opera Academy of Riccardo Muti in ASIA, The 8 days Italian Opera training Project for the young artists selected by Maestro Muti
- Information on Application
- 1. Academy Class: Conductor ∙ Singer ∙ Opera Coach
- 2. Academy Program: Verdi’s ‘LaTraviata’
- 3. Requirements for Application: Classical music majors, Between ages of 18-32
(Those born after January 1st of 1984 and before December 31st of 1998)
- 4. Required documents
- Application form
- Artistic CV
- A copy of regular ID
- mp4 file containing performance of an applicant for at least 15 minutes
※ An application form can be downloaded from the website of Gyeonggi Arts Center(www.ggac.or.kr), please refer to the website for the repertoire
- 5. Application fee: KRW 100,000 (Non-refundable after submission)
Bank transfer : Bank Name – NongHyup Bank
Bank Account - 143-01-120877
Swift Code - NACFKRSE
Account holder - Gyeonggi Arts Center
※ Please write the name of an applicant and academy class when making a transfer (e.g. Jane Smith-Opera Coach)
- 6. Online Application : Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7. Duration and Location of the Academy
- Submission of Application : April 11th (Mon) ~ April 22nd(Fri)
- Preliminary Selection : April 24th(Sun), notified in Homepage
- Final Audition : May 21st (Sat) in Gyeonggi Arts Center
- Academy : May 22nd (Sun) ~ 29th(Sun)
- Academy Concert : May 27th(Fri) in Seoul Arts Center Concert Hall
※ Tickets for auditing each sessions and concerts are sold separately.
- 8. Inquiry : email@example.com
- 9. Presenter : Gyeonggi Arts Center
- Final selected students will be granted a “Certificate of Participation” signed by Riccardo Muti and an opportunity to participate in Academy concert.
- The first preliminary round will be screened by applications and video files by the jury in a closed process.
- The final round(May 21st) will be held at the Gyeonggi Arts Center, and the result after evaluation by Riccardo Muti will be announced on the same day.
- Only those who can duly participate in the entire schedule of the academy and concert, when selected, should apply.
- Application fee are non-refundable, and application documents are not returnable.
- Please refer to the website, www.ggac.or.kr, for detailed schedules and information.